The Georgetown/Scott County Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit business organization which has been involved in the community since 1959.
The Chamber of Commerce is . . .
1. A private, not-for-profit business league incorporated in 1963.
2. A volunteer group composed of individuals, businesses, industries, educators and professionals who have joined together to accomplish collectively what they cannot do individually.
3. A spokesperson for business interests in the local and state community.
4. An economic development consultant to expand local businesses and attract new investments.
5. A marketing and business agent for existing businesses.
6. A clearinghouse of information to those moving or visiting our community.
7. An organization that encourages programs that enhance our "quality of life."