The Georgetown/ Scott County Chamber of Commerce is an active, vibrant regional organization with nearly 600 members, six active committees and a professional staff.
Membership provides many benefits including monthly chamber meetings, a high quality membership directory and an active economic development program.Follow the links to the left to discover the benefits of memberships, learn about member activities, publications and meet the staff and volunteer board.
The Georgetown/Scott County Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit business organization which has been involved in the community since 1959.
The Chamber of Commerce is . . .
1. A private, not-for-profit business league incorporated in 1963.
2. A volunteer group composed of individuals, businesses, industries, educators and professionals who have joined together to accomplish collectively what they cannot do individually.
3. A spokesperson for business interests in the local and state community.
4. An economic development consultant to expand local businesses and attract new investments.
5. A marketing and business agent for existing businesses.
6. A clearinghouse of information to those moving or visiting our community.
7. An organization that encourages programs that enhance our "quality of life."